Saddle up and “wine” down with the Sips and Saddles package at Toll House hotel. Start your day off with [...]
Residing in Los Gatos California, Toll House Hotel is located near dozens of activities suitable for all ages, tastes and fancies, making it an ideal destination year round for both work and play.
Just moments from the high-tech heart of Silicon Valley CA and nestled at the base of the spectacular Santa Cruz Mountains, Los Gatos has a small-town feel with a big city appeal. The city’s Main Street and Old Town are filled with unique shops, beautiful parks, historic sites and restaurants. Also known for its selection of authentic Los Gatos events, guests can take part in many holiday treats, Artists’ Open Studios in the summer, a Shakespeare Festival, musical performances throughout the year, and many more exciting events that are sure to entertain the whole family.
For a special visit filled with natural beauty, small town charm and plenty of activities to choose from, Los Gatos is the ideal choice. The points of interest below make for a quick and easy Los Gatos Area Guide, whether they’re looking at a hotel near Mountain Winery or a San Jose Airport Hotel.
Points of Interest
- Downtown shopping, restaurants and art galleries – 1 block
- Los Gatos Farmer’s Market (Sundays) – 1 block
- Vasona Lake Park – 1 1/2 miles
- Concerts at Mtn. Winery and Montalvo Arts Center – 4 1/2 miles
- HP Pavilion – 9 miles
- Santana Row – 9 miles
- San Jose Museum of Art – 9 1/2 miles
- Downtown San Jose – 12 miles
- San Jose Mineta International Airport – 13 miles
- Shoreline Amphitheater – 17 miles
- California’s Great America Theme Park – 18 miles
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk – 21 miles
- San Francisco, CA - 54 miles
- Monterey, CA – 60 miles
- Wineries – 1-20 miles
Latest Area Posts
More posts »