We’ve got your NYE stay taken care of. Celebrate well in the heart of town without compromising your start to […]
How are you going to spoil Mom this Mother’s Day? Mom’s special day is right around the corner on Sunday, May 12th, and there is no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day in Los Gatos than by taking Mom to Three Degrees Restaurant at the Toll House Hotel!
The festive Mother’s Day brunch at Three Degrees Restaurant is from 11-4:00 pm. A Los Gatos tradition, renowned Chef Eduardo Maccoto will prepare a wide variety of mouthwatering dishes – whether you are in the mood for a hot breakfast, a fresh salad, a hot lunch – or a combination, there is sure to be plenty of mouthwatering items the whole family will enjoy.
The Mother’s Day menu includes many tasty menu selections with highlights that include:
- A made to order omelet station with a wide selection of fresh breakfast meats, vegetables and cheeses
- Eggs Benedict with classic Hollandaise
- Mascarpone and marmalade stuffed chocolate chip French toast
- Chilled seafood including spiced prawns, cracked Alaskan King Crab legs, and more
- Fresh Farmer’s Market salads
- Chicken scaloppini
- Baked salmon
- Lobster macaroni & cheese
- A carving station with baked brown sugar & mustard glazed ham, slow cooked prime rib and Gruyere cheese casserole
Mother’s Day Brunch at Three Degrees is available for $55.95 for adults and $24.95 for kids (plus tax and an 18% service fee; kids 5-years and under eat free. Brunch also includes bottomless mimosas, champagne, sparkling cider, fountain drinks and coffee, tea and juices.
Don’t wait until the last minute – make your Mother’s Day brunch reservations today! For more information about the Mother’s Day Brunch at Three Degrees Restaurant and to make reservations, visit (408) 884-1054 ext. 7708 or visit http://tollhousehotel.com/mothersday/.