Make Toll House your NYE destination getaway and let us do the planning! Your Package Includes: -Prix-Fixe Dinner for 2 […]
On Easter Sunday, the best Easter brunch in Los Gatos will be found at Three Degrees Restaurant at the Toll House Hotel! From 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, renowned Chef Eduardo Maccoto will prepare delicious dishes the whole family will enjoy during a festive Easter brunch.
The Easter brunch menu offers a wide range of menu selections featuring all of your holiday favorites:
- French Toast Casserole with maple syrup
- Traditional Eggs Benedict with classic hollandaise
- An omelet station with a wide selection of meats, vegetables and cheeses
- Delectable sides including roasted red bliss potatoes, chicken apple sausage, and boar’s head smoked bacon
- Chilled Seafood including spiced wild Mexican shrimp, Dungeness crab legs, Atlantic Salmon and more
- Fresh Farmer’s Market Salads
- Roasted balsamic glazed breast of chicken with orange reduction
- A carving station with ginger and peach glazed ham and roasted herb leg of lamb
- Mouthwatering sides created from scratch including four cheese scalloped potatoes, macaroni and cheese, marmalade glazed baby carrots, and much more
Complement your brunch with bottomless mimosas, champagne, and sparkling apple cider. And, of course, Easter Brunch wouldn’t be complete without something sweet to finish off the meal. Save some room for a piece of chocolate decadence cake, a slice of pie, some cup cakes, cookies and/or delicious French pastries.
Click here for the full menu.
Easter Brunch is available for $49.95+ for adults, $22,95 for children ages 6-12 years and free for children 5 and under. For reservations or more information about Easter Brunch at the Three Degrees Restaurant, call 408-884-1054 or visit http://tollhousehotel.com/amenities/three-degrees-restaurant/.