Here’s early access to our sale of the year! Save 30% for stays through April 4th, 2018 at Toll House […]
The holidays are fast approaching. This Thanksgiving, November 22nd from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, join Three Degrees Restaurant for a delicious and festive feast prepared by Chef Eduardo Macotto.
On Thanksgiving, an extensive buffet will be featured at the casual, yet elegant, Three Degrees restaurant with a wide array of festive Thanksgiving cuisine. The freshest and finest ingredients will be incorporated into a wide variety of dishes, with featured dishes that include:
- A Black Pepper-Molasses & Pomegranate Glazed Turkey
- Herb Crusted Prime Rib with a Port Wine Reduction
- Oven Roasted Filet of Salmon topped with Crab & Corn Ragout
- A range of delicious dressings include Pinot Noir Cranberry Sauce; Giblet Gravy; and Apple Cider Gravy
- Side dishes feature Brioche-Pear Stuffing with Italian Sausage & Almonds; Caramelized Onions & Corn Bread Stuffing; and Sweet Potatoes with Toasted Pecans.
The wine list at Three Degrees is extensive and focused on local selections from top wineries in the surrounding area.
For those interested in celebrating Thanksgiving outdoors, a heated patio is available for those interested in relaxing with a glass of wine or a full Thanksgiving supper.
Thanksgiving at Three Degrees Restaurant starts at $49.95+ for adults (ages 13 and up) and includes the buffet, champagne, orange juice, sparkling cider and fountain beverages. The buffet starts at $24.95+ for children (ages 6-12) and children ages 5 and under eat free.
For more information about Thanksgiving in Los Gatos or to make a reservation for Thanksgiving at Three Degrees Restaurant, visit http://tollhousehotel.com/thanksgiving.